Mac Time Capsule
( V1.0.2 11th,Sep 2016 )
Mac Time Capsule is a software help Mac users to use time machine backup Mac to PC. It also allows Mac back up to computers that are Windows based. The main element of this software is the pleasant, easy and straightforward interface that it has to suit every kind of user. It also offers security and automation features which make the backing up process as pleasant as it ought to be for every Mac user. It support from windows XP,windows Vista, Windows 7 and windows 8.
Mac time capsule enable time machine backup to windows makes it possible to restore the system even in cases where the entire hard drive has failed. The system has incremental backup which also keeps track of older file copies to make sure that no matter what happens, you still can have all your information intact. The best thing about the software is that once you have set it up, you can continue with your work without worrying that you actually forget that it is there. It support Mac 10.9 iMac and later of, Mac Air, Mac Book Pro, Mac mini;
It's easy to use Mac Time Capsule. Only three steps
Download it --> Install in Windows machine and Run --> Run Time machine begin to backup!
Easy as eating a piece of Cake!
It will maximum your windows machine’s usage. Also help enterprise IT admin easily manage all Mac computers backup.
- Backup Mac to Windows perfectly
- Easy to use
- Built-in AFP（Apple Filing Protocol） support
- high performance
- Long File Names - allows Mac OS X clients to create files and folders that have names longer than 31 characters.
- Support From Windows XP with SP3 to Windows 8
- Built-in access privilege control
- High Data Security
- Low cost
- Large Files > 2GB - allows Mac OS X clients to access, create, and copy files on the server that are larger than 2GB.
Supported Languages:English, Chinese (Simplified)
Server Operation System:Microsoft® XP with SP3, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
All the Mac Machine (Mac Pro, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, Mac Mini) supported with Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9) later
Processor:1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
RAM:256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
Free Hard Disk:100MB space for installation
Graphic Card:256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
Related How-to Articles
- Time Machine the best Mac backup tool
- Mac Time Capsule help Time Machine backup to windows machine
- How to use Mac Time Capsule to backup Mac to Windows computer
- What’s the difference among Time Machine,Time Capsule and Mac Time Capsule?
- Tips for Using Time Machine backup your Mac
- How to maintain your MacBook’s Performance?
- How to Back Up Mac to PC
- Why should you back up your Mac to a windows (OS based) computer?